- The Cold War in the Classroom Week 4
- GCSE CPD Poll
- HA Annual Conference 2017 - Book Now!
- What's Happening in Black British History?
- Northern History Forum - book now!
- London History Forum - book now!
- The Cold War in the Classroom Week 3
- What is Humanism?
- The Partition History Project
- The Cold War in the Classroom Week 2
- It's LGBT History month: how far have we come?
- Cock-a-doodle doo: It's Chinese New year!
- The Cold War in the Classroom Week 1
- The Global Learning Project
- Empire & Independence
- Holocaust Memorial Day 2017
28 FebLocal / Community
01 MarLocal / Community
Region: North-West England
View all in Leaders
- The Flight to Varennes
- The Origins of the LGBT Movement in the U.S.
- The 1917 revolutions in 2017: 100 years on
- Challenging students’ perceptions of women in history
- New, Novice, Nervous: Historical significance
- Using nominalisation to develop written causal arguments
- Teaching the very recent past
- Engaging Year 9 students in party politics
- Finding the place of substantive knowledge in history